Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Our First Field Trip



After weeks of anticipation, the big day finally arrived: FIELD TRIP DAY!! We started the day at the Metro Park Kids Campus, where we played and ate lunch. We then headed to the Florida Theatre to see one of our favorite "star" books: Harry the Dirty Dog! It was amusing during the show when the students heard one of our vocabulary words, "furiously," and immediately almost all 36 thumbs shot up in the air! The students really get into their vocabulary! Thank you to all the parents who chaperoned! The day was flawless and so much fun! Enjoy the pictures from our special day!

4 comments:

Mrs. McLeod said...

What a fun trip. I so wish I could have been there. Hopefully I will be able to next time!
:) Caeden's Aunt Carrie

Jenny Nash said...

Too cute! I am SO jealous! Our field trip to Kids Kampus was rained out. :( I'm glad you all were able to enjoy it! I know Mr. Nash had a blast! :)

Mrs. Felter said...

That trip looked like so much fun. Our first trip to the IMAX theater is coming up soon and I can't wait. Nice slideshow! :)

Sincerely,
Miss L

Anonymous said...

Cool slide show! Did you like the show? I know my little sister did!! She's in Ms.Cothren and Ms.Ellis's class. I wish I could have been there!
Ally